How to mix colors on a website
Color is one of basic elements of site design. If used correctly, it may affect both conversion and UX.
We'll give you 5 tips on how to mix colors on your site.
1. Do not ever use more than 4 colors on one landing page.
2. If you use 3 or 4 colors, balance the composition with a photo which includes these colors.
3. If you are a fan of achromatic design (white-grey-black tones) – add several bright spots of red or orange color on your CTA buttons and / or your logo. If you want to add a picture – find the one with balanced colors.
4. Alternate colors. For example, if there is a lot of green in your header, add some more of it to your footer too.
5. Never "overplay" with colors. Remember that the most important thing is that users must clearly understand the information you give to them. Nothing must disturb them from your main message.