What is omni-channel marketing?
Omni-channel or a multi-channel marketing is an unstoppable communication with users by using different online and offline resources.
Omni-chanelness is becoming a real trend nowadays as it is the only way to increase loyalty of clients and keep them for a long time.
But how to work with it and use all its advantages? Here are some advice:
1. Use marketplaces If you're not ready to create a full-size online shop, you can begin your business by placing your products to marketplaces. Even famous brands use them to attract more and more new customers, so why shouldn't you do the same?
2. Create a loyalty program and place it to the app or to a website This is a great way to attract more attention to your brand and to redirect your present customers to the new ways of interaction.
If you're not ready to create a full-size online shop, you can begin your business by placing your products to marketplaces.
3. Offer as many payment methods as possible You want your customers to pay you, don't you? Then make a payment easy for them! Integrate with webmoney, kiwi, PayPal and any other platforms your clients can use.
4. Use social networks and messengers Social networks and messengers are places where there are many representatives of your target audience. People spend a lot of their time there and are usually ready for interaction.
5. Make delivery of your goods convenient Does your client have to go to your only shop at the other end of a city to get a purchased product or you can add 10% to its price and deliver it by courier? Maybe there are other ways of delivery conviniets for your target audience?
Use all available resources to communicate with your audience and try to be as client-oriented as possible!
Like and share this article if it was useful, and subscribe to our page! We write a lot useful info every day.