We always need to tell our visitors so much... And we usually do it with the help of a text.
But how to make texts on your site look attractive and readable?
1. Use optimal font size for a text – 14-16 px;
2. Choose sans-serif fonts (they are perceived better than serif);
3. Divide your text into paragraphs;
4. Make your text move (use Impressive Text Slider);
5. Highlight Headers and Subheaders using Bold fonts, bigger font size or a different color;
6. Write short paragraphs (4-5 lines is quite enough);
7. Highlight important words in a texts using Bold or Italic;
8. Format your text to look like a list or a table if possible;
9. Add smiles when writing something funny;
10. Add pictures. Everybody loves pictures.