5 ways to create an unusual landing
There are almost 1,5 billion websites in the internet. And most people creating them know the main rules and principals of web design and web development. So how do you make your site special?
1. Layout and structure This is one of the most obvious ways to make your site stand out, as playing with structure is very entertaining and the result can be quite memorable. But be careful and don't let your fantasy ruin usability and availability! Keep in mind that people don't want a website to be complex, even if it's what makes one special.
2. Branding A brand can be one more point of attraction for people. If your website`s brand is bright and unique, you can build all your design around it and your site will look and work great.
This is one of the most obvious ways to make your site stand out, as playing with structure is very entertaining and the result can be quite memorable.
3. Graphics and pictures Unexpected graphics and strong pictures can also become a zest of your site. People perceive information mostly visually, so use this way to get into their minds! Unfortunately, very often unique pictures cost a lot of money or even must be created especially for a site or brand. But the effect worth it!
4. Text and content All texts on your website must be a representation of your thoughts. We've already posted many articles on copywriting, so scroll our page a little bit if you want to get a good advice.
5. Animation Animation is a trendy design instrument, because it`s effect on UX is amazing (if done correctly, of course). People like animation, it makes their experience on a site look like a game.
Here we selected 20 best resources for animation:
All these points can make your site stand out. But don't overdo them! Otherwise instead of attracting new people you'll lose the ones you had. If you've enjoyed this article, subscribe to our page and get more useful advice on web design, web development, business and marketing every day!